Specialized Electric Mountain Bike
We have a long history of developing the world’s highest performing Specialized Electric Mountain Bike. Tarmac, Venge, Roubaix, Allez, Diverge—each one dominates their respective category, featuring the best technologies in the industry. And while that’s a tough palmarès to follow, the Turbo Creo SL redefines e-road bike performance. It’s lightweight, smooth, capable, and lively—all with the power to flatten mountains, laugh at headwinds, and go farther than you ever thought possible. It’s you, only faster.
The Turbo Creo SL Expert features out Fact 11r carbon chassis. Yes, that’s the same one on the S-Works model, and you’ll also get the new Future Shock 2.0. For the spec, we included a 1x Shimano Ultegra Di2 build with an XT rear derailleur and an 11-42t cassette to take on shifting and braking duties, while Roval C 38 Disc carbon wheels get wrapped in 28mm Turbo Pro tires to keep you rolling worry-free and super fast. And filling out the build are our Future Stem Pro, alloy Expert Hover bars, and our fan-favorite Body Geometry Power Expert saddle.
* The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class—literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff FACT 11r carbon frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, but it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
* The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
* Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
* By connecting with our Mission Control App, you’re able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries— the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
* With the Future Shock 2.0, you’ll feel a reduction in fatigue and an increase in speed, no matter the terrain. The 2.0 iteration gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. This knob adjusts compression from fully-open to stiff, while hydraulically-damped internals control rebound. The new Smooth Boot, top cap, and Future Stem also enhance the aesthetic, so you get a clean transition from head tube to stem.
* We’ve learned there can be more difference between two male cyclists than between a male and female. Gender alone doesn’t provide enough data to specialize. It means that separating bikes as male or female is arbitrary and outdated. With this in mind, we’ve developed a geometry that’s best-fit for all riders—one that’s comfortable, snappy, and handles like a dream.
CHAIN Shimano Ultegra
SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Ultegra Di2 Disc R8070
CASSETTE Shimano XT, 11-speed, 11-42t
CHAINRINGS Praxis, 46t, 110BCD
REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Deore XT Di2, Shadow Plus, 11-spee
INNER TUBES Presta, 48mm valve
FRONT TIRE Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm
REAR TIRE Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28m
SADDLE Body Geometry Power Expert, Hollow Titanium rails
SEATPOST S-Works FACT carbon 27.2mm, 20mm offset
STEM Future Stem, Pro
HANDLEBARS Specialized Expert Hover, alloy, 125x75mm w/ Di2 hole
GRIPS Roubaix S-Wrap
FRONT BRAKE Shimano Ultegra R8070 hydraulic disc
REAR BRAKE Shimano Ultegra R8070 hydraulic disc
PEDALS Specialized Dirt
SEAT BINDER Creo seat post collar
FORK Future Shock 2.0 w/ Damper, Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mmmm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
FRAME FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm
UI/REMOTE Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
BATTERY Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
CHARGER Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
MOTOR Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
WIRING HARNESS Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport
Are you searching for the best Specialized Electric Mountain Bike? The Specialized Turbo Creo SL Expert is one of the best eMTBs around.
There are no reviews yet.