Rad Power Bikes RadMission
Looking For The best electric bikes at any price level? We’ve tested them all, and here are the best e-bikes for any budget and every type of rider. Rad Power Bikes is a great choice for you.
The Rad Power Bikes RadMission is a slick, stylish single-speed electric metro bike for city riders craving more excitement and utility than your average fixie — and at a price of $999, it’s available at our lowest price point. Don’t let its simplicity fool you. With a 500W high-torque motor and up to 45+ miles battery range, it’s ready to handle any mission.
- The RadMission can achieve a maximum range of 45 miles on a full charge.
- The Rad Power Bikes RadMission achieves a street-legal, Class-2 top-speed of 20mph.
- The RadMission is available with a ‘mid-step’ frame for riders from 5’2” to 6’2” and a ‘high-step’ frame for riders from 5’10” to 6’4”.
- At 48lb, the RadMission can be carried to your apartment, office or car.
- The RadMission’s 1.95” Kenda Kontact tires are wide and grippy enough for riding in all seasons on rough roads.
- Using the throttle, the RadMission accelerates swiftly from a standstill.
- The RadMission’s gearing (50t chainring / 16t cog) allows riders to pedal at speed on flat roads.
- Mid-step and High-step RadMission options are each available in three color combinations.
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes do a sound job of bringing the RadMission to a stop.
- A steel fork adds comfort and strength to the RadMission’s front-end.
- The RadMission features an integrated rear light with braking functionality.
- There are four strong mount-points for a rack or basket, on the RadMission’s head-tube.
- The RadMission’s battery is lockable and removable, for off-bike charging and security.
- A 40-lux headlight is included with the RadMission.
- The RadMission comes with a 1-year warranty.
Tektro Aries caliper (MD-M300)
Aluminum alloy comfort grip levers with motor cutoff switch and integrated bell
Brake Pad Material
Tektro 180 mm front and rear
50T chainring; 170 mm crank length; square-taper J.I.S.; dual-sided aluminum chainring guard
Optional accessory sold separately
Rigid steel fork
16 tooth freewheel, 16, model: LY-BB16T8VNF
Single speed, 16-50T
Durable rubber, round
Aluminum swept back handlebar
Semi-intergrated 1-1/8″, straight steerer
Optional accessory sold separately – side mounted, toolless adjustable lean angle
Composite platform pedals with reflectors, CrMo axle, standard 9/16″ x 20 TPI threading
Aluminum alloy, 36 hole
Rim width: 25 mm
390 mm x 27.2 mm
12 gauge Stainless steel, black
Kenda Kontact, 27.5 x 1.95″ (650B) 4-ply with K-Shield puncture-resistant liner, reflective sidewall, standard tubed tire *tires received may not include branding
There are no reviews yet.