Mountain Bicycles For Sale
Shop a massive range of top-quality Mountain Bicycles For Sale at TheBikeSpaces.com. Our mountain bike For Sale selection has something for every adventure-seeking cyclist. Looking for your next Mountain Bike? Shop the best selection of professional Mountain Bicycles For Sale (MTB) from top brands and for all types of riders. We Keep You Pedaling!
Nukeproof Reactor 290 Factory Carbon Bike (XT)
Built around a full UD carbon fibre frame, the Reactor 290 Factory Carbon Bike will dominate the most challenging trails with ease. In addition to the advanced frame, it boasts Fox Factory suspension, a Shimano XT 1×12 groupset, plus a strong DT Swiss M1700 SPLINE 30 wheelset.
From concept through to design, the Kinematics, the geometry and specification; the Reactor is designed from the ground up to be the ultimate aggressive trail bike. It is at home on technical climbs, but happiest when thrashing the most technical trails you can point it at. To optimise the weight, strength and stiffness, the Reactor Carbon frame features a full UD woven carbon fibre frameset (Including chain and seat stays). It is available for 27.5” or 29” wheel sizes. These are two totally different, compromise-free frames that were designed and developed at the same time. Each frame is simply tailored around each wheel size.
Speed or play: which do you value more? The manoeuvrability of 27.5” or the raw speed of a 29”?
All Reactor frames feature a “flip chip” to adjust the geometry from “Trail” to “Rail mode”.
Trail – As the name suggests, this setting is best suited for trail riding. It is for riders who get as much enjoyment from the climb as the descents.
Rail – The Rail setting turns the Reactor into a corner shredder, dropping the bottom bracket 6mm and slackening the head angle by half a degree. It is there to maximise descending capabilities.
To ensure the bike could climb as well as it descends, Nukeproof designed the 4 bar horst linkage to have higher levels of anti-squat for climbing gears but lower levels when you drop down the cassette. This means that the bike can behave itself on the climbs but when you get it up to speed, it turns into a trail hooligan. The combination of low anti-squat and progressive rate give ultimate small bump compliance (removes rough trail and root chatter) with good mid stroke support for cornering/pumping and end stroke progression for aggressive riding. Balanced anti-rise figures allow the Reactor some squat when braking hard, maintaining rider position and providing a good amount of pressure through the tyre to ensure traction. The Reactor is designed to reward the rider and ensure you get that stoke factor on any ride.
- Frame: Nukeproof Reactor 290 Carbon, 130mm Travel, UD woven Carbon Fibre frame, internal cable routing, ISCG 05 mounts, Enduro bearings, Threaded 73mm BB, Boost 148mm rear axle spacing, 3D contoured rubber frame protection
- Fork: Fox 36 Float, Factory Series, Kashima, Grip 2 Damper, 140mm, 44mm Offset, BOOST, Black (SHORT ID: D6GD)
- Shock: Fox Float DPX2, Factory Series, Kashima, 3 Position, EVOL LV, Custom CL, DRL, Rezi A F F tune, 210x55mm, Bearing End, 1x 0.3 spacer fitted. (SHORT ID: D6S9)
- Headset: Nukeproof, 44-56 IITS
- Stem: Nukeproof Horizon, 50mm, Black
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Horizon V2, 25mm Rise, Width: S: 780mm; M: 780mm; L: 800mm; XL: 800mm
- Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
- Shifter: Shimano XT M8100-R, 12-speed Rapidfire Plus, I-Spec EV
- Crankset: Shimano XT M8100 12-Speed, Hollowtech 2, 170mm, 32T, 52mm Chainline
- Chain: Shimano XT M8100 HG 12-speed Inc Quicklink
- Cassette: Shimano XT M8100-12, 12-Speed (HYPERGLIDE+), 10-51T
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT M8100, SGS 12-Speed, Shadow Plus
- Brakes: Shimano XT M8120, 4 Pot Brake, Metallic Pads with Fins
- Front Rotor: Shimano SM-RT76, 203mm
- Rear Rotor: Shimano SM-RT76, 180mm
- Front Wheel: DT Swiss M1700 SPLINE 30,29″, 6 Bolt, 110x15mm
- Rear Wheel: DT Swiss M1700 SPLINE 30, 29″, 6 Bolt, Shimano Microspline Driver, 148x12mm
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Assegai 29”x2.5 WT 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR; Rear: Maxxis Dissector 29”x2.4 WT 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR
- Seatpost: Bikeyoke Divine Stealth w Shimano SL-MT500-IL Remote lever, S: 125mm drop; M/L: 160mm drop; XL: 185mm drop
- Weight: 14.2Kgs/31.2lbs (Tubeless)
There are no reviews yet.