- SLIM BODYWORK: The CRF450R’s extra-slim bodywork makes it a lot easier to move around on the snow bike, and that maximizes your riding freedom. When we reduced the total number of fasteners needed to remove the body panels last year, maintenance off the bike got easier too.
- FRESH STYLING: The 2022 Honda CRF450 takes its styling cues right off our HRC works bikes. Plus, to keep them looking good, our “in mold” graphics are more durable, especially after repeated track sessions and cleaning.
- EASY-ACCESS SEAT: Sometimes you need to think out of the box—that’s what we did with the CRF450R’s seat. Last year, we moved the attaching bolts from the rear to the front, and the tongue from the front to the rear. The result? When it’s time for service, removing and installing your CRF450R’s seat is easier than ever.
- FLAT SEAT/TANK JUNCTION: The CRF450R features a flat seat/tank junction, including a titanium fuel tank. The superior ergonomics make it easier to move forward and back on the bike, increasing your control.
- DETAILED CABLE ROUTING: You may not notice it at first, but routing the CRF450R’s throttle cables and hydraulic clutch line let our engineers shave almost half a pound off the bike. Light is always right!
Model Year. 2022
Model Code CRF450RN
Front – Single 260 mm disc with twin-piston caliper
Rear – Single 240 mm disc
Front – Dunlop MX33 80 / 100-21
Rear – Dunlop MX33 120 / 80-19
Curb – 244 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride.)
#520 Chain; 13T / 49T
Four-stroke, Unicam four-valve; 38 mm intake; 31 mm exhaust
Bore x Stroke
96 x 62.1 mm
Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI), 46 mm downdraft throttle body
49 mm inverted Showa fork with rebound and compression damping adjustability
Travel – 12.2 in.
Pro-Link Showa single shock with adjustable spring preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability
Travel – 12.4 in.
27° 7 ft.
Quickly convert your dirt bike to a snow bike with the industry-leading The Bike Spaces. From dirt to snow, fuel the desire to ride your dirt bike year round.
There are no reviews yet.