- SLIM BODYWORK: The CRF450R’s extra-slim bodywork makes it a lot easier to move around on the snow bike, and that maximizes your riding freedom. When we reduced the total number of fasteners needed to remove the body panels last year, maintenance off the bike got easier too.
- FRESH STYLING: The 2022 Honda CRF450 takes its styling cues right off our HRC works bikes. Plus, to keep them looking good, our “in mold” graphics are more durable, especially after repeated track sessions and cleaning.
- EASY-ACCESS SEAT: Sometimes you need to think out of the box—that’s what we did with the CRF450R’s seat. Last year, we moved the attaching bolts from the rear to the front, and the tongue from the front to the rear. The result? When it’s time for service, removing and installing your CRF450R’s seat is easier than ever.
- FLAT SEAT/TANK JUNCTION: The CRF450R features a flat seat/tank junction, including a titanium fuel tank. The superior ergonomics make it easier to move forward and back on the bike, increasing your control.
- DETAILED CABLE ROUTING: You may not notice it at first, but routing the CRF450R’s throttle cables and hydraulic clutch line let our engineers shave almost half a pound off the bike. Light is always right!
Front – Single 260 mm disc with twin-piston caliper
Rear – Single 240 mm disc
Front – Dunlop MX33 80 / 100-21
Rear – Dunlop MX33 120 / 80-19
49 mm inverted Showa fork with rebound and compression damping adjustability
Travel – 12.2 in.
Pro-Link Showa single shock with adjustable spring preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability
Travel – 12.4 in.